Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Reflection

The process of learning photoshop and working with digital photographs was a good learning experience.  It was not too difficult, but it challenged me enough to the extent that I had to work hard in order to get somewhat comfortable with the program and its practical uses.  The most challenging aspect of learning about Photoshop was getting used to navigating around the various toolbars in the software interface.
I was interested in learning Photoshop because it will help me if I get a job working behind the scenes in a local media organization.  Once I got used to getting around the program, I was able to have some fun with it while being productive and mindful of the educational task before me. Working with photos was challenging, yet fun.  The process was very much trial and error for me because of my unfamiliarity to Adobe photoshop.  Learning the functions of the tools in the program was not very difficult, but learning how to undo the effects of those tools and fix various mistakes took time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

The process of learning photoshop and working with digital photographs was a good learning experience.  It was not too difficult, but it ch...